Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bio

Hey FIT 1012 Class, 

Alright, lets get this first post on a role. My name is Kimberly Shreeve and I am nineteen years old. If things go as planned I will graduate in 2014 and be married that May to my fiancée Alan Carpenter. Obviously, I am a Johnson & Wales student and I am currently in my second year of study. My major is Engineering Design & Configuration Management. I just switched majors so I have to take some freshman course (like this one), but it is a good chance to get to know some more people. This fall I am taking 23 credits so I will be pretty busy this term, but that is how I like it.

At first glance I am really shy, but when you get to know me I open up a bit. This probably comes from growing up in a small city and then moving to an even smaller town. I originally hail from Livermore, CA, but three years ago my family moved to Discovery Bay, CA. Our home is near farms, ranches, and vineyards. You would think with two older siblings I would have learned to be outspoken, but that is not really me. I like the quiet indoors or walking the city with a friend. I really like Providence and hope to move permentantly to the east coast after graduation! 

My hobbies include reading, writing, horses, and just being around my close friends. 

If you want to know more just ask!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment