Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 Favorite Webistes

This post is all about three of my favorite websites that I check on a regularly and why. 

One of my favorite websites is Facebook, but not because I want everyone in the world to know what I am up to. I check Facebook regularly, because I am 3,000 miles away from my entire family and friends. They want to know what I am up to so I continually post every couple of days. Mainly though I go on to see what they are up to.  My family is huge so it is just too many people to call daily so I like to see what they are up to online. Plus I get to know right away what they are up to. Then I use snail mail for longer explanations about what each of us has been up to! 

A second website I check daily is the JWU email. I know that sounds boring, but I am always checkign to see if professors or someone from CHS emailed me. Plus, I use this email for Amazon so it comes in handed to check it!

Lastly, I like to check yahoo news daily. I don't have a TV and I don't get a paper delivered to the dorm so I just go to yahoo and see what is new. Then if I want any more information I can go to New York Times or another newspaper's website. Moreover, when I am on yahoo I can check my horoscope and my mail. The switch over and check my live and gmail accounts! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment